Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Dip with Grilled Pita:
¼ cup olive oil
1 yellow onioin, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons minced fresh red or green chili pepper of you choice
¼ cup molassas
6 roasted red bell peppers
¾ cup olive oil
6 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
¼ cup lime juice
salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1 package Pitas
In a large saute pan, heat the ¼ cup olive oil over medium-high heat until hot, but not smoking. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 to 7 minutes. Add the cumin, garlic and chili pepper; continue to cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute. Transfer the mixture to a food processor or blender, add all the remaining ingredients except salt and pepper, and puree until very smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Cut pita rounds into quarters or eighths, brush lightly with melted butter or olive oil, and grill over low fire until well browned and a bit crispy, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Or, you can put the cut, oiled pitas on a baking sheet in a 450 degree oven for about 5 minutes.
- building strength
- Here's a little quick work out that I do, loses we...
- Banana bread recipe - may need to right click, and...
- Grilled Caribbean Chicken
- ITALIAN POTATO SALAD WITH ROSEMARY, LEMON AND CAPE...
- Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Dip with Grilled Pita
- Marinated Chicken Thighs
- Glazed Flank Steak
- THAI STIR-FRIED BEEF WITH MINT
- Beef Satay Skewers: 1 ½ pound boneless beef sirlo...
- Asian Dumplings in Ginger Broth
- To start off
- ▼ September (13)