Beef Satay Skewers:
1 ½ pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut 1 ½ inches thick
5 to 6 green onions, bottoms only, cut into 1 inch pieces
½ cup country Dijon-style mustard
½ cup soy sauce
¼ cup honey
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
4 teaspoons bottled minced or fresh crushed garlic
1 tablespoon ground red pepper
In a large shallow bowl, combine marinade ingredients; whisk until blended. Remove and reserve ½ cup for basting. Trim fat from beef steak; cut into 1 ½ inch cubes. Add beef to remaining marinade in bowl; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Alternately thread an equal amount of beef and green onion pieces onto each of four 12-inch skewers. Place skewers on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered 10 to 12 minutes for medium rare to medium done-ness, basting frequently with reserved ½ cup marinade and turning occasionally. Serve immediately. Makes 4 serving. *To broil in oven: Place skewers on rack in broiler pan so surface of meat is 3 to 4 inches from heat. Broil 14 to 16 minutes, basting with reserved ½ cup marinade and turning occasionally.
Quick, easy, delicious. Shouldn't cost more than 10$ to make a good amount of them.
- building strength
- Here's a little quick work out that I do, loses we...
- Banana bread recipe - may need to right click, and...
- Grilled Caribbean Chicken
- ITALIAN POTATO SALAD WITH ROSEMARY, LEMON AND CAPE...
- Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Dip with Grilled Pita
- Marinated Chicken Thighs
- Glazed Flank Steak
- THAI STIR-FRIED BEEF WITH MINT
- Beef Satay Skewers: 1 ½ pound boneless beef sirlo...
- Asian Dumplings in Ginger Broth
- To start off
- ▼ September (13)