Marinated Chicken Thighs:
12 skinless chicken thighs
¾ cup salsa (mild, medium or hot)
1/3 cup honey
¼ cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 ½ tablespoons grated ginger root
1 tablespoon cornstarch
Arrange chicken thighs in a single layer in a 13X9 baking dish. Mix together all ingredients, except the cornstarch. Pour over chicken, and turn to coat both sides. Marinate at least 4 hours or overnight. Bake the chicken in the sauce at 400 degrees for 40 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a serving platter and cover with a towel or lid to keep warm. Pour sauce into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Mix cornstarch with 2 tablespoons water until smooth and add to the sauce. Stir until sauce thickens, about 1 minute. Pour thickened sauce over chicken and serve.
- building strength
- Here's a little quick work out that I do, loses we...
- Banana bread recipe - may need to right click, and...
- Grilled Caribbean Chicken
- ITALIAN POTATO SALAD WITH ROSEMARY, LEMON AND CAPE...
- Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Dip with Grilled Pita
- Marinated Chicken Thighs
- Glazed Flank Steak
- THAI STIR-FRIED BEEF WITH MINT
- Beef Satay Skewers: 1 ½ pound boneless beef sirlo...
- Asian Dumplings in Ginger Broth
- To start off
- ▼ September (13)