Grilled Caribbean Chicken:
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
¼ cup orange juice
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons mango chutney
2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
1 teaspoon minced oregano
2 cloves garlic, minced
In a non-porous glass dish or bowl, combine the orange juice, lime juice, chutney, ginger, oil, pepper sauce, oregano and garlic. Mix all together and add chicken. Toss to coat, cover and place in refrigerator. Marinate 6 hours or overnight. Preheat grill to medium-high heat or set oven to broil. Remove chicken from dish, (dispose of remaining marinade) and grill or broil chicken 6 inches from heat source till cooked through (juices run clear). Makes 6 servings.
- building strength
- Here's a little quick work out that I do, loses we...
- Banana bread recipe - may need to right click, and...
- Grilled Caribbean Chicken
- ITALIAN POTATO SALAD WITH ROSEMARY, LEMON AND CAPE...
- Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Dip with Grilled Pita
- Marinated Chicken Thighs
- Glazed Flank Steak
- THAI STIR-FRIED BEEF WITH MINT
- Beef Satay Skewers: 1 ½ pound boneless beef sirlo...
- Asian Dumplings in Ginger Broth
- To start off
- ▼ September (13)