Glazed Flank Steak:
1 beef flank steak (approx. 1 ½ to 2 pounds)
1 cup prepared teriyaki marinade
½ cup chopped onion
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup fresh orange juice
1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
In a medium shallow dish, combine marinade ingredients, adding pepper as desired. Whisk until blended. Remove and reserve ¾ cup for basting. With a sharp knife, lightly score both sides of the beef steak in a crisscross pattern. Place steak in remaining marinade in dish, turning to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning once. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 17 to 21 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, basting occasionally with reserved ¾ cup marinade and turning once. Place remaining basting marinade in small saucepan; bring to a boil. Meanwhile, carve steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices; arrange on platter. Spoon hot marinade over beef, as desired. *To broil in oven: Place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of meat is 2 to 3 inches from heat. Broil 13 to 18 minutes, basting occasionally with reserved ¾ cup marinade and turning once.
- building strength
- Here's a little quick work out that I do, loses we...
- Banana bread recipe - may need to right click, and...
- Grilled Caribbean Chicken
- ITALIAN POTATO SALAD WITH ROSEMARY, LEMON AND CAPE...
- Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Dip with Grilled Pita
- Marinated Chicken Thighs
- Glazed Flank Steak
- THAI STIR-FRIED BEEF WITH MINT
- Beef Satay Skewers: 1 ½ pound boneless beef sirlo...
- Asian Dumplings in Ginger Broth
- To start off
- ▼ September (13)